Gandaki College of Engineering and Science (GCES) is an established tertiary educational facility, located in Gandaki H.S. Boarding School (GBS) in Lamachaur, offering quality education in Software Engineering. The college announces admission in 4-years Bachelors of Engineering in Software Engineering program for Academic Year 2016.
- Passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate level (10+2/ A-Level – Science, I.E. or equivalent) with at least second division. Biology group may also apply.
- Passed at least 100 marks Mathematics in Higher Secondary / Intermediate level.
- Admission will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- Good written and verbalÂ communication skills in English.
- Selection basis:
- Entrance examinations of Physics, Mathematics (Class 11) and English at 10+2 level.
- Performance in SLC and Intermediate level.
- Required documents:
- Photocopies of mark-sheets and character/transfer certificate of S.L.C. and Intermediate level.
- Photocopy of citizenship certificate.
- Two copies of passport size photos.
- Key Dates:
- Form submission before 9 AM of 17th Bhadra 2073.
- Entrance Exam: 10:30 AM of 17th Bhadra 2073.
Application form can be collected from the college officeÂ or can be downloaded from here.