Admission open in B.E. Software Engineering & B.E. Computer Engineering
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science (GCES), a leading community-based engineering college in Nepal announces new admission for the following programs:
|B.E. Software||43||10+2 Science (Mathematics or Biology group) with a minimum of ‘C’ grade (in aggregate) in every subject of class 11 and 12 / I.E. Diploma/A-Level or equivalent with minimum second division.
(Result awaiting students can also apply for entrance exam.)
Applicants aspiring to join B.E. Software Engineering / B.E. Computer Engineering are requested to apply for the entrance exam. Application forms are available from college office, can be downloaded from college website www.gces.edu.np or can be applied from admission.gces.edu.np
- Application Fee: Rs 1000.
- For online application, applicants must deposit application form fee in the name of Gandaki College of Engineering and Science in under mentioned bank accounts and upload the image (in jpg/jpeg format) of bank voucher.
- Nabil Bank: 1206017500012
- Machhapuchhre Bank: 1001524829302011
- Prime Commercial Bank: 13501407CA
- Entrance Exam: 2077/10/26
- Entrance Exam will be on Mathematics (Class 11), Physics, Chemistry, English and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Necessary Documents to be submitted:
- Photocopy of Mark-Sheet and Character/Transfer Certificate of SLC/SEE, and 10+2 /A-Level/Diploma.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate.
- Passport size photo